Hi! My name is Joel Lorenzo Romero
Monteclaro, you can call me Jolo. I came from Rosario, La Union. My life started when my mother gave
birth to me. My mother’s name is Gloria Monteclaro she is a teacher but prefer
to work as a photographer abroad and my father’s name is Joel Monteclaro he is
an architect. I have a sister and her name is Inna Gabrielle Monteclaro, she is
a 3rd year college student taking up Bachelor of Science in
International Tourism Management (BSITTM) at Lyceum of the Philippines
University Manila. When I was three years old were like having a journey every two
years, because we always travel from La Union to Cauayan, Isabela. I think
because my mother will finish her studies there and she takes up Bachelor of
Science in Elementary Education.
I remember when I was four years
old my mother became my teacher because she is a teacher of nursery and kinder
there in our province in Isabela that was when I was in nursery. When I finish
nursery we go back in La Union to continue my studies there. After that when I
was in Grade 1 my parents enrolled me in a Public School and I can’t forget
until now the worst thing that I did is when our class starts I also start
crying, I don’t want to talk, I don’t want to write, I just cry and cry and cry
and the reason why I always cry is I don’t want to enter our class without my
mother at my side and because of that my parents decided to transfer me in a
private school where my cousins are studying and I studied there until Grade 2.
After that we go back again in Isabela and I studied there for 2 years (Grade 3
and 4) and again we go back again in La Union, and I continue again my studies
there as a Grade 5 and Grade 6 student. When I was in High School I studied in
a Catholic School and again we transfer again but not in Isabela, we transfer
in Muntinlupa City and I continue the half of the year as a 1st year
High School student until 2nd year. After that we go back again in
La Union and I continue my studies there until I graduate High School.
Before I graduate High School I
already think what course and what University I will choose after graduating. I
choose the course Cruise Line Operations in Culinary Arts (CLOCA) and the
University that I prefer to enter is Lyceum of the Philippines University
Manila not only because my sister is studying there but because they offer the
course that I want, and now that I’m studying in Lyceum Manila I will do my
best so that my parents will be proud of me. As of now I want to pursue my goal
and that is to be one of the DL or Deans Lister or our University like my
sister and I want that I will be a DL until I graduate College. After that when
I finish my studies I want to work in a Crew Ship or in Star Cruises or in
Holland Cruiser so that I can meet other people, communicate to other people
and to be with them as start of my journey as a Master Chef.
Thank You Ü
Thank You Ü
Nice goal :) I wish you achieve it and study well also just like your sister :)
TumugonBurahinTry to review your goals twice every day in order to be focused on achieving them. Just believe in yourself!
TumugonBurahinHello Jolo, your blog is kinda cool. I did the same thing like you did when you were in grade 1. ^_^ If you want to be on the Dean's List, I think you should study well. Try to always keep yourself motivated, so that you can concentrate well. Also focus on your studies. In that way, you will achieved your goals in life. And I also think that your parents are already proud of you right now.
TumugonBurahinGo for the goal ' make your dream came true your family and god are their to support you make them proud ' see you in the cruise ship someday :)
TumugonBurahin